Retain Your Customers and Your Team
The past two years have seen an employee-led Great Resignation. Economic uncertainty over the past 6 months has driven significant headcount reductions as businesses seek to right-size their businesses to weather the uncertainty.
For customer support and success teams on the front lines of protecting revenue and retaining customers, it means they must do more with fewer resources. But asking teams to do more can quickly lead to burnout.
A comprehensive quality monitoring (QM) program is a proven way to retain customers by ensuring customer service quality standards are met. A QM program also helps team retention by providing timely, actionable feedback and coaching that helps agents grow and develop their careers.
Join us on March 23rd to learn how to:
- Implement a comprehensive quality monitoring (QM) and coaching program without additional budget and people
- Identify and address key friction points along the customer and employee journeys that impact long-term account profitability
- Leverage omnichannel AI to analyze every customer interaction channel, including web chat, SMS, and social
Distinguished Researcher and Vice President of Technology Ecosystems, TSIA
Chief Customer Officer, SupportLogic
Vice President, Product and Ecosystems, SupportLogic
SX focused companies use SupportLogic
About SupportLogic SX
The Continuous Support Experience Platform
- Seamlessly integrate with your existing ticketing system
- Read every ticket and automatically extract signals using AI/NLP
- Maintain context across conversational and ticket boundaries
- Predict outcome and provide proactive recommendations with intelligent workflows